Centre Of Excellence In Performance Management And Accountability
CEPMA = A Community of Practice + Opportunities for Learning + Opportunities for Networking
Performance management, accountability and evidence-based decision-making are increasingly relevant to the success of implementation processes, especially in the face of increasing external and internal scrutiny, reduced budgets and increased complexity. To support our public sector partners, IPAC developed the Centre of Excellence in Performance Management and Accountability.
- Increase understanding of performance measurement, management and accountability in a strategic and practical manner through knowledge sharing of timely, relevant material including analytics, evolving metrics, benchmarking, best practices and emerging trends. Resources will aid practitioners in ensuring organizational effectiveness and achievement of results.
- Provide a unique forum for collaboration and facilitate a stimulating community of learning, problem solving, networking, developing new approaches and sharing among members.
- Guide learning through carefully planned events, insightful webinars, research publications, lessons learned and case studies.
CEPMA membership affords five (5) individuals these unique opportunities:
- Opportunities for Learning and Networking
- Morning sessions, half day and full day programs – partnering with experts, thought leaders and innovators to deliver high quality research and training programs. Sessions where possible will be available online to enhance accessibility for all members.
- Webinars – programs from experts and thought leaders in performance management and accountability delivered conveniently to members and archived for future use.
- Access to articles, case studies and research publications focusing on the critical factors for organizational success – including success stories from other countries, jurisdictions and organizations, what has worked well in change efforts and what has not.
- Access to the IPAC website and all the tools.
Each CEPMA membership for five (5) individuals is $5,000 per year from the date the membership or renewal is received.
To join contact Suzanne Patterson at email@example.com (416) 924-8787 ext 226