Launch of the Seventh Annual National Student Paper Competition
The Seventh Annual National Student Paper Competition
The Seventh Annual National Student Paper Competition (NSPC) invites Masters and PhD students in any program in Canada to provide provide fresh ideas for improving the federal public service and service excellence for Canadians. The Competition is hosted by the Canada School of Public Service in partnership with:
- Canadian Association of Programs in Public Administration;
- Canadian Federation of Business School Deans;
- Institute of Public Administration of Canada; and
- Rowe School of Business, Dalhousie University;
- Johnson Shoyama Graduate School of Public Policy.
This Competition is administered by the Institute of Public Administration of Canada (IPAC).
For more information, please visit the Call for Papers and Competition Guidelines. Students interested in participating are invited to find their University Coordinators (below the sign up form) for more information on deadlines.