2nd Annual Intelligent Cities Summit – October 24-25, 2017 in Toronto, ON
A one-of-a-kind conference featuring the very top city officials from across Canada and leading tech companies discussing issues our cities and municipalities are facing today and how applying Internet of Things and Big Data type of technologies can help cities and municipalities be more efficient, offer better services, improve the quality of life of residents, and much more.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- The only thought leadership event encompassing the challenges and opportunities for Intelligent City growth and development in Canada
- Listen to top city administrators and industry professionals discuss what it takes to establish an intelligent municipality
- Great networking opportunity with a mix of industry experts and top technology specialists in North America
- Cutting edge technology presentations, delivering best and innovative solutions to make your city efficient
- Discover the latest innovations and learn how modern technologies are being put to use by pioneering cities
- Addressing diverse themes, ranging from city management to education and economic development
Intelligent Cities is the future of Canadian cities and municipalities and it is important that city officials know and understand what challenges other cities are facing and what technology can do for their cities. Be part of the future – be part of this conference.
- City and municipal professionals: $945 plus tax – Early Bird: $795 plus tax
- Vendors, consultants, technology companies: $1845 plus tax – Early Bird: $1395 plus tax
Early Birds are available until September 15, 2017.
To register, go to the conference website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-597-5751.
WHAT PEOPLE SAID ABOUT THE INTELLIGENT CITIES SUMMIT 2016