Bring your analytical skills and performance management expertise to this unique opportunity
As Performance Management Analyst, you will work independently and as part of a collaborative team to lead the development of performance management plans to ensure business objectives align with the overall strategic direction of the Ministry and Government. You will use your communication skills to prepare high quality written materials and presentations, communicating strategic direction and priorities to a wide audience. Your ability to build relationships will be critical to ensuring that you work with staff across the organization to obtain input and feedback throughout the performance management process. Your responsibilities will involve working with senior staff to establish overall business direction and objectives, formulating an annual service plan and report, monitoring key programs and services, advising on improvements, documenting trends and implications and working on other Ministry, divisional and branch priorities.
If you are a flexible, motivated business professional with the strong analytical and collaborative skills required for this role, we look forward to your application
Qualifications for this role include:
• Related university degree (Business/Public Administration, Natural Resource Sector, Planning, etc.), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preference may be given to one or any combination of the following:
• Experience effectively leading and influencing a performance management culture.
• Experience conducting long-term planning.
• Experience in planning and performance measurement, within the public sector.
• Experience in Project Management.