Our Ottawa Risk Advisory practice is experiencing tremendous success and has opportunities for new senior managers to help us build and grow our business.
As a Senior Manager you will:
• Work with our partners to lead and build our Risk Advisory practice – in both:
o Traditional areas such as security/privacy/controls services in relation to IT-enabled transformation projects, internal audit/controls services, etc.
o Emerging growth areas such as complex project risk assessment and advisory services, regulator advisory services, and analytics-based assurance services
• Lead business development efforts to build and generate further business opportunities for the practice
• Manage a diverse team of talented consultants while coaching them to their highest potential
• Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge of relevant methodologies
• Interact with a network of senior contacts within our client organizations
• Provide strategic advice and guidance on matters related to risk management, internal control, governance, etc.
• Analyze and diagnose client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions
• Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure client satisfaction and project profitability
External Posting Qualifications
• 8 or more years of experience in relevant areas
• Experience in a professional services environment is a strong asset
• Relevant undergraduate degree; MBA is an asset
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
• Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
• Bilingual (English and French) capabilities a strong asset
• Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
• Government of Canada security clearance is a must (10 years uninterrupted service in Canada)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
• You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
• You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
• You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.