Criteria for Assessment
- IPAC is calling for nominations of excellent post-secondary teachers in the field of public administration who have demonstrated their:
- Consistent concern for improvement of the courses, both in terms of content and delivery.
- Commitment in applying innovative and effective teaching principles and techniques in public administration.
- Contribution to the improvement of quality of education in his/her department or faculty or to the field of public administration, by the introduction of innovative teaching concepts, tools and new media in his/her courses.
- Experience in teaching a wide variety of students (e.g. young and mature students, civil servants, local/regional/national and international programs.
In sum, we are looking for excellent teachers who bring a wide variety of experience and knowledge as well as passion to educating and inspiring current and future public sector professionals and academics.