Criteria for Assessment
Please nominate one unique initiative which you have undertaken over the past year. The initiative may be an innovative program, membership recruitment tool, collaborative undertaking or any other success that aligns with the IPAC’s mission and goals. Describe how it meets the following criteria:
- COLLABORATION: What was unique about the way the group collaborated – internally and externally – to execute the initiative?
- NETWORKING: How were networking opportunities increased?
- LEARNING: What learning opportunities were offered?
- MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION: How did the initiative affect overall membership numbers?
- LEADERSHIP IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION: How leadership demonstrated?
- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE: Did the initiative recognize excellence?