IPAC SASKATCHEWAN – Expression of Interest in Board Position
IPAC SK is inviting expressions of interest to serve on IPAC SK’s Board for 2019 – 2020. The new Board will be elected at the upcoming AGM on June 20, 2019. Expressions of Interest must be received by May 31, 2019 to be considered.
The Board is a working group. Each Board member is expected to contribute to the success of the organization by committing to the following:
- Attend monthly meeting in-person unless resident outside of Regina;
- Complete identified requirements of position;
- Plan on approximately four hours per month to achieve objectives;
- Support events by attending and promoting.
Board positions that may be available include: President; Vice-President; Programs Chair; Secretary; Treasurer; Membership and Marketing; Communications; JSGS Liaison.
Expressions of Interest must:
- Identify your skill set;
- Explain why you want to serve on the Board;
- Provide a resume and two references;
- Be sent by email to Doris Morrow, firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2019.
IPAC SK recognizes the importance of diversity and inclusiveness in the recruitment and appointment of the Board. Candidates are welcome to identify any diversity factors for the Nomination Committee’s consideration.
Questions regarding the Expression of Interest and the IPAC SK Board can be directed to:
Doris Morrow – IPAC SK Past President (306) 787-2165 or email@example.com
Lee Anne Schienbein - IPAC SK President (306) 777-1290 or firstname.lastname@example.org