Knowledge at IPAC
- Much of the IPAC inventory is offered at no charge.
- Some items like case studies, are offered at no charge to IPAC members only.
- Some items like books have a cost, but IPAC members always receive a reduced rate.
- All items that require shipping incur an additional cost.
- International orders requiring shipping must be processed manually. Please contact us at (416) 924-8787 ext 222 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookstore and Libraries receive a 20% discount from the non-member rate- please send the purchase order to email@example.com
How to Search
Knowledge at IPAC is divided into 4 broad sections: Case Studies, Publications, Speaker Presentations and Award Submissions. You can peruse the inventory in these sections by:
- Navigating the menu items around the banner
- Searching by subject using the pull-down menu
- Doing an advanced search (which includes by title or author)
The IPAC inventory contains the following media formats: PDF, audio, video and paper. Paper items such as books require shipping. All other formats are downloadable links, which are available after checking out of the shopping cart.