IPAC Membership Categories
REGULAR MEMBER: $155.00
NEW PROFESSIONAL: $80.00
Any person who is a full-time employee of a public sector organization and has been so employed for less than five (5) consecutive years
Any person who is retired can apply for retired membership.
A student is an individual registered in two post-secondary courses.
Becoming a friend of IPAC costs you nothing ... and yet can be very rewarding. Receive our free eNewsletter highlighting the latest in IPAC news, activities and research and be notified of important upcoming IPAC events. SubscribeTwo or more individuals sharing the same publications but who individually obtain membership discounts.
Institutional Partners is a special type of membership for:
- Ministries, departments, crown corporations, public authorities, boards, commissions or agencies
- Municipal corporations
- Publicly supported universities, colleges, school boards or healthcare organizations
- Aboriginal government or organizations
- Public and private sector corporations
- Other organizations approved by IPAC Board of Directors
Friend of IPAC
Receive our eNewsletter highlighting the latest in IPAC news, activities and research and be notified of important upcoming IPAC events.