Internship Program - Volunteer Opportunity
(Please note: No further placements at this time.)
The Institute of Public Administration of Canada Internship Program offers university students and recent graduates the unique opportunity to join IPAC for training in current policy research.
- Spend up to 16 weeks in the IPAC National Office, working 4 days a week
- Research and analyze policy under the direction of the Director of Research
- Work on a specific research project
- Develop and strengthen your research and communication skills
- Network with policy experts and academics
- Experience what it is like to work at a think tank
- Researching, writing, and editing under the direction of the Research Director
- Participate in all aspects of conference planning and programming
- Research and prepare reports on projects
- Writing, editing and developing publications
- Networking with policy experts and academics.
- Enrolled in, or recent graduate of, a graduate level university program in Public Administration, Public Policy, Political Science, History, Economics, Law. Also open to New Professionals in government or the Broader Public Service.
- Proficient in English and/or French
- Basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet programs, internet research
General Terms of Unpaid Internship
Three periods during the year: January to April, May to August, September to December.
How to Apply
To apply, send a letter, CV and references to Dr. Andrea Migone, Director of Research and Outreach email@example.com .