IPAC Membership Benefits
Membership in the Institute of Public Administration of Canada (IPAC) has many rewards, like being among the first to learn about cutting-edge public administration theory and practice, networking with peers and access to our prestigious research publications and conference events. Join IPAC today to start enjoying the benefits of membership.
Anyone interested in public sector management or public policy is eligible to be a member. As a member:
- You will enjoy networking with your peers and with leaders in the public sector and schools of public policy and administration;
- You can demonstrate your leadership abilities locally, regionally, nationally and internationally;
- You keep abreast of emerging issues, acquire new knowledge and improve your skills through professional development programs;
- You are able to share your expertise and skills with your peers in Canada and around the world;
- You can participate in IPAC Regional Group activities;
- You receive a subscription to Canadian Public Administration Journal and the Public Sector Management Magazine;
- You have full access to IPAC's reports and website;
- You stay informed through our e-Newsletters and other communiqués;
- You can obtain IPAC publications at preferred pricing; and
- You get even more value through member rates and savings on insurance and other products.